ABOUT THE CLIENT

Glass Northampton’s head office is located less than a mile away from the small factory in Bull Head Lane where, in 1946, Thomas Steel acquired the fledgling business from Frank Waterhouse, who had been trading there for over ten years.

Today, Glass Northampton operates from three sites within the Northampton area; in Bailiff Street, the showroom and glass works; Oak Street, where the administration offices are based; and a large factory unit in Ash Street, where we manufacture aluminium products.

Project Details

Web Site Development
Content Management
Mobile Responsive
On-Going Support